What is shared warehousing?
Shared warehousing is simple: multiple clients in a single distribution center share costs.
- The immediate flexibility to manage peak demand
- Access to state-of-the-art warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Resources like 24/7 security guards, CCTV cameras, WMS/IT infrastructure, building maintenance and more
Some of the benefits of ODW's shared warehousing solution include:
- Over 3 million square feet of shared warehouse space
- Long and short term storage options
- Food grade facilities: AIB certified
- MasterCard and Visa Certification for prepaid debit cards
- U.S. Customs Bonded Container Freight Station
- Value added services such as:
- Fulfillment, assembly and kitting
- 24/7 operational availability
- Retail compliant labeling like UCC-128 and custom case labeling
- Point-of-sale displays
ODW Logistics specializes in shared warehousing services, and we offer shared warehousing in Columbus, Chicago, Milwaukee and Los Angeles.