Food and Beverage
Food Grade Warehouse Solutions
ODW Logistics, Inc. is a leading provider of food grade warehouse services. Food safety is our number one priority; we treat all products that enter or leave our campus as if our families would eat it.
So why choose ODW Logistics for your food-grade warehouse needs?
- Safety First: Safety is our first priority here at ODW Logistics. It represents the core of our operation and when handling food products, there are no short cuts. We continually meet the highest standards for food sanitation and pest control. Our food-grade warehouses are AIB certified annually.
- Nationally Recognized: ODW is continually recognized as a top third party logistics (3PL) provider by Food Logistics magazine, a feat that not all 3PLs receive.
- Cost Effective: ODW offers a shared storage solution that provides the space and storage services you need without a sizable investment or long-term commitment; you pay only for what you use.
- Strategic Locations: With warehouses in Columbus, Ohio, Los Angeles, California and Melrose Park, Illinois, you'll have access to strategically located warehouses, in place technology and food handling experts at your disposal for as long as you need them. Each of these locations feature a rail served building, with rail shipping options that can reduce transportation costs.
- Specialized Services: We serve the dry goods market, offering both ambient
and refrigerated space options in the Columbus market.
In addition to our food-grade warehouses, we also offer transportation options to help you get your food and beverage products to their final destination on-time and safely.
- Regional Shuttles: Our asset-based regional shuttles, in select markets across the U.S., can transport your goods within a 250 mile radius of our centrally located warehousing locations.
- Transportation Management: With our LTL and TL services, we can get your food-grade products to big box retailers and indepedent grocery stores. Our knowledge of managing some of the nation's top retailers' freight will help you with your bottom line by reducing/eliminating chargebacks and fees.