We've Got Range

About ODW Logistics, Inc.

ODW History

Timeline

1971: Bob Ness and John Berend leased eighty-nine thousand (89,000) square feet of warehouse space on Refugee Road in Columbus, Ohio, which was the start of what was Ohio Distribution Warehouse Corporation

1974: Ohio Distribution Warehouse Corporation moves to Williams Road campus

1980: Dist-Trans Co., our asset-based carrier, was founded to provide warehouse clients transportation solutions

1987: Established first yard management system (YMS) operations

1990: ODW Contract Services was created to develop sophisticated dedicated distribution facilities across the country

1992: Added an additional facility at 1600 Williams Road in Columbus, Ohio

1995: Added a second additional facility at 1590 Williams Road in Columbus, Ohio

1996: Ohio Distribution Warehouse Corporation went  from a partnership organization to family-owned and operated; John Berend retired and John Ness joined the company

1997: Ohio Distribution Warehouse Corporation rebranded and became formally recognized as ODW Logistics, Inc.

1999: New corporate offices were built at 1580 Williams Road

2003: John Ness named as president

2005: ODW Logistics, Inc. receives rebranding initiative and a new executive team was brought on board

2006: Launched Legacy Equipment leasing company

2006: ODW announces Ranger Awards to be presented annually to celebrate employees

2007: Acquired The Olson Company and expanded network to California, Illinois and Wisconsin

2008: Launched Staffing Leadership Group to provide logistics only staffing

2009: ODW Logistics and Transportation Services (LTS), headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio, started to provide a complete transportation solution for warehouse and non-warehouse clients through freight brokerage and transportation management.